Distant Worlds to Bring the Music of Final Fantasy Back to London in 2014
19 February, 2014 4 Comments
Featuring classic music from over 25 years of the FINAL FANTASY video game series, Distant Worlds returns to Royal Albert Hall, unveiling a special world premiere, plus many new scores being heard in the U.K. for the first time. With legendary FINAL FANTASY composer Nobuo Uematsu in attendance, experience the majesty and power of The Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra, the London Voices choir and prestigious guest artists, conducted by GRAMMY-winning maestro and music director Arnie Roth. Back in London after sold-out concerts in 2011 and 2012, don’t miss this spectacular show, with exclusive HD video from the FINAL FANTASY game series producers SQUARE ENIX.
Ticket prices: £145, £65, £55, £50, £45, £40, £35, £30, and £25.
Exclusive post show VIP meet/greet (£145)
There will be a limited capacity meet and greet reception held at Royal Albert Hall after the performance. Meet composer Nobuo Uematsu and conductor Arnie Roth in an exclusive signing event! For details and to book tickets please see the VIP Tickets tab at royalalberthall.com. Special meet and greet tickets (£145 per person) include:
• Premium seating for the performance in the Stalls, Section K
• Post-show standing reception in a Royal Albert Hall room
• Beer, wine and soft drinks served with refreshments
• Meet with composer Nobuo Uematsu and conductor Arnie Roth
• Tour booklet including images from Yoshitaka Amano
• Autograph session and photo opportunity
Tickets go on sale from here, 10am on Friday 28 February 2014.