Distant Worlds: Celebrating 25 Years of Final Fantasy in London
15 March, 2012 Leave a comment
It’s hard to believe that 25 years ago the first HP was shed in what become one of SQUARESOFT’s flagship franchises; Final Fantasy. And to celebrate, famed series composer Nobuo Uematsu will jet off to London where he’ll join The Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra for a special Distant Worlds program at the Royal Albert Hall which promises to be full of new additions and surprises.
Tickets for the show, taking place on Friday 2 November, sold out within minutes of going online at 9am on Thursday 15 March. Regular tickets ranged in price from £25-65, while a VIP package was also available priced at £135.
The VIP package includes;
- Premium seating for the performance in the Stalls, Section K
- Post-show standing reception in a Royal Albert Hall room
- Beer, wine and soft drinks served with nibbles
- Meet with composer Nobuo Uematsu and conductor Arnie Roth
- Tour booklet including images from Yoshitaka Amano
- Autograph session and photo opportunity